LONG TERM VENDOR INVITATION FOR OUR BIGGEST EVENT
Midwest Show Me Funny Entertainment would like to extend an invitation to you to join us at our 1st Annual “Show Me Funny” Comedy Festival and Guinness World Record attempt to fill the St. Louis Dome. This invitation is for you to have a long term vendor space at this annual event and add your business name to our special edition t-shirts. If you make a $50 deposit to lock in a space you will get your name or logo also added to some of our special design event buttons, key-chains and/or magnets. This offer will only go out to the first 100 businesses that accept this special invitation for our biggest fundraising event. Accepting this invitation will get you a 10 x 10 space inside the St. Louis Convention Center at the entrance of the hall. We have a target date of July 4th weekend in 2020. You will receive two days of vendor space every year for this invitation package. One space will be for Friday, July 3th and the other for Saturday, July 4th in 2020. The first 50 vendors to sign up will also get 2 of our vendor days at the Preliminary Rounds location of the Comedy Competition. The preliminary rounds will be held at Harris-Stowe State University in St. Louis, Missouri at our Juneteenth Celebrations. Those events will run June 15th-21st and will have over 100 vendor tables a day. You can get a vendor space for the Juneteenth event for $50 a day up to 3 days of the event. But this offer is only good until Dec. 31, 2019. Don't miss out on this deal!! See Vendor Space information at Harris-Stowe State University here at this link.
The cost of the package for our Long Term Vendor Invitation is $350 for the first 100 vendors to take this deals. It will also include two general admission tickets to the Comedy Competition Finales at the Convention Center Ferrara Theatre and two general admission tickets to the Guinness World Record attempt in 2020 at the St. Louis Dome. In the coming years of this event we will send you the first announcements of special offers. With your help the "Show Me Funny" Comedy Festival will be one of St. Louis biggest pay-it-forward to the community events! It is our wish to help end homelessness for many people through this event and raise awareness for mental illness. Our theme is Helping and Healing Through Laughter and we would love to partner with other organizations. After the Guinness World Record attempt is over, those attending the event will add their ticket stubs to our raffle. The raffle is for a chance to win $500 a month rent or mortgage assistance for 3 months to a year. This event will become the biggest annual fundraiser for the organization, End Homeless Mission Foundation. We hope you accept our invitation to be one of the first vendors to sign up for this unique St. Louis community event.
*** PLEASE READ THE VENDOR INFORMATION AND VISIT THE WEBSITE LINK BELOW FOR ANY UPDATES
1. The “Show Me Funny” Comedy Festival vendor events will begins at 9:00 A.M. and closes at 6:00 P.M. on both days. We ask that vendors are set up by 8:30 A.M. and that each of you remain open until at least 30 minutes before the festival vendor event closes at 6:00 P.M.
** At this time we can't offer special parking for vendors and workers because of the 2020 4th of July VP Fair celebration. However, we are working on getting a transportation company to do shuttles for us.
2. We believe strongly in small business products and what those products mean for our local economy.
** We offer this deal to small businesses first.
3. A vendor map will be posted on our website link https://www.MidwestShowMeFunnyEntertainment.com on or before Friday, July 5th and Saturday, July 6th. We will make this available as soon as we have our first 100 vendors signed up. Each space will be chosen in order of the full payment.
** (See website vender info page for refund information)
4. You will receive a booth number or spot number for your tax information so please make sure you get it. We will make every effort to provide it at the beginning of the vendor event.
5. If you are a food vendor you can only offer food samples at our Comedy Festival vendor event. Because this is our first vendor event at the St. Louis Convention Center we have opted out for allowing food vendors for the first year. We hope you understand this decision.
** (There will be more special offers for our early bird sign ups that will allow food vendors to sell food.)
6. If you need any power supplies, please let us know. There will be supplies available for extra fees, so please bring your own because it can be pretty expensive. The Convention Center should be able to provide you with whatever you need for your vendor experience.
7. All spaces are indoors and will be a 10’x10’ space for this deal at the Comedy Festival. If you need a larger space it will be provided for an upgrade. Please let us know if you are wanting an upgrade at least 8 weeks prior to the event. Check the website to see if any more spaces are available for upgrade before you contact us.
8. If you have any questions, please call or email the appropriate person pertaining to your questions via the website link.
*** Revisit the website for updates just in case you miss our email.
Thank you in advance for being a part of our First Annual “Show Me Funny” Comedy Festival!
PAY $150 FOR HALF ON THE EARLY BIRD VENDOR FEE
PAY $200 FOR HALF ON VENDOR FEE, LOCK IN
$50 VENDOR LOCK IN DEAL FOR LONG TERM ONLY
$50 VENDOR LOCK IN DEAL
Midwest Show Me Funny Ent.
St. Louis, MO.
PAY $350 IN FULL FOR VENDOR LOCK IN & GET MORE
2010-2018 Copyright © Midwest Show Me Funny Entertainment. All rights reserved.